Hello Race Fans!! Opening Day is Saturday, May 1st & can't come quick enough.. LOL. It's time to get out of the house and watch some action on the high banks! So, I will quickly break down the procedures that we will be following
* Yes we can have fans in the stand
* Yes, the concessions will be open (socially distance protocol while in line)
* Yes you will be able to purchase tickets at the gate as well as online (online after opening night).
* Yes you NEED to wear a mask.
* Yes you will need to socially distance your group from others in the grandstand.
* No, you do not need to provide a negative test or proof of vaccination.
* We WILL be checking temperatures at the front gate.
* Yes, season passes are on sale now (please call 518-794-9606 to purchase - I am not in the office so call )
* Yes, I will be in the ticket booth during both warm-ups the 17th and 24th from 3pm to 5pm selling in person)
* Yes, the camping area will be open.
So, everyone get ready to come on out! I know we ALL NEED a High-Banks Racing fix!
We are all in DIRE NEED of some LV French Fries and Fried Dough! Or, maybe a Grinder and Beans!!!
In closing... WE WILL BE OPEN!!!!!!!!! SATURDAY, MAY 1ST
See you all soon - Heather
Remember, Big Block Modifieds and Prostocks Must have a DIRTcar Membership!
Tickets - Call Heather In The Office Monday Through Friday For Reserved or Tower Seating or You Can Purchase The Day of The Show At The Front Ticket Booth.
Earplugs - If You Don't Have Any We Sell Them Pretty Cheap At Our Novelty Booth. Stop By And Ali Will Get You Some.
Extra Cash - Just In Case! However We Do Have An ATM On Site!
Sweatshirt, Jacket & Knit Hat - If You Forget Yours, Don't Worry, You Can Stop Down To Any One Of Our Driver Booths or the LVS Novelty Booth To Pick One Up!
Comfortable Walking Shoes
Scanner - Our Frequency Is 454.000 - You Listen To The Officials!
Beverages and Snacks - We Have A Full Concession For You To Choose From. In The Event That You Bring Your Own Snacks, Be Advised That We Do Not Allow Alcohol To Be Brought Into The Grandstand Area As Well As NO Glass Bottles.
Sharpie Pen For Autographs!
Lebanon Valley Speedway Has Forever Been Known As Having The
BEST FOOD EVER!!!
We Have Our Main Midway Concession Stands As Well As The Clubhouse!
Check Out Our Selection!
It's Important To LVS To Keep Up To Date With You. We Suggest You Subscribe To Our Social Media Platforms In Order To Keep Current With The Happenings @ LVS
LOCATION & CONTACT
1746 US Route 20, West Lebanon, New York 12195 | Located Halfway Between Albany, New York & Pittsfield, Massachusetts